Butt Free Australia (as Trustee for the Butt Littering Trust) is a product stewardship organisation that focuses on butt litter and the impact that it has on the environment. It focuses solely on reducing butt litter and butt littering through changing behaviour. Butt Free Australia has not purpose or function in relation to tobacco control or public health policy.
Butt Free Australia is responsible for, and owns, the ‘Not a Good Look’ website and campaign. The ‘Not a Good Look’ campaign was developed to raise the awareness of the problem of butt littering in the broader community and to change the behaviour that causes it. It was developed in response to the findings of behavioural research ‘Understanding attitudes & behaviour behind cigarette butt littering’ commissioned by Butt Free Australia in 2009. To find out more about Butt Free Australia visit www.buttfree.org.au.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright of materials present on www.notagoodlook.com.au resides with Butt Free Australia. Apart from fair dealing for the purpose of private study, research, criticism or review as permitted under copyright legislation, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
The content of the Not a Good Look website is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of this website.
Butt Free Australia does not accept any liability to any person for the information, tools or advice (or the use of such information, tools or advice) provided on this website or incorporated into it by reference. The information on the Not a Good Look website is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
No responsibility is taken for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites. Links to external websites are provided solely for your convenience and use of these sites is at your own risk. No endorsement of any party, product or services is expressed or implied accordingly.
The privacy of visitors to the Not a Good Look Website is important to us and we are committed to safeguarding it.
We will only record your email address and/or contact details if you send us a message via our website for the purposes of receiving information about the Not a Good Look campaign and its activities.
The personal information we collect includes:
- The content of any electronic form, and any related materials that you submit via the website to Butt Free Australia requesting us to provide services, information or take actions.
- Information submitted if you take part in an online survey.
- Any messages or comments you submit to email addresses displayed on the website, which may include personal information such as name, email address and telephone number.
The information is collected for the purposes of supplying you with information, fulfilling your request for products or services or responding to your queries. We will not use it for any other secondary purpose unless it is related to the primary purpose of collection and you could reasonably expect us to use it for such a purpose or it is in line with National Privacy Principles in regard to Use & Disclosure. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
We try to ensure that all information that we collect on this site and hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. Please notify us if there are any changes to your personal information.
Butt Free Australia will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Butt Free Australia will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
This privacy statement does not extend beyond the Not a Good Look website. When linking to other sites from this website, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that site to familiarise yourself with its privacy principles.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Supply of Personal Ashtrays
Butt Free Australia will, as far as practicable, supply a free personal ashtray in response to a request received through the Not a Good Look website.
The personal ashtray will be posted to the mailing address supplied by you when:
- requesting the personal ashtray for yourself; or
- requesting the personal ashtray on behalf of another person
Both the person requesting the personal ashtray, or requesting on behalf of another person declares that, by checking the box so indicating, that they (and the recipient) are both over the age of 18 years of age. Butt Free Australia will take such a declaration as proof of being over the age of 18. Butt Free Australia will not provide personal ashtrays to persons under the age of 18 years.
Butt Free Australia reserves the right to limit supply or cease the supply of personal ashtrays at any time. Distribution is limited to a mailing address within Australia. No requests to mailing addresses outside of Australia will be fulfilled.
Butt Free Australia also reserves the right to decide the particular type of personal ashtray that will be supplied. Butt Free Australia reserves the right to substitute one type of personal ashtray for another should a particular type of personal ashtray not be available.
Butt Free Australia reserves the right to refuse supply if multiple or repeated requests are made for a personal ashtray. Butt Free Australia reserves the right to refuse supply to any request at its discretion and that decision is final.
Butt Free Australia focuses solely on reducing butt litter and butt littering through changing behaviour and has a vision for a ‘Butt Free Australia’.
Butt Free Australia invites contribution to its website www.notagoodlook.com.au by way of the supply of photos that are in line with this focus and vision. Subject to the Requirements and Terms and Conditions set out below these photographs may be published by Butt Free Australia.
In submitting photos, you must adhere to the following requirements:
- Files should not exceed 1 MB
- Images should preferably be in jpeg format
- Pictures should have an identifying caption or description of content
- An email address must be supplied
- Advise what credit, if any, is required if your photo is published online
- You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions for the supply of your photo and the website more generally
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Your Photos:
- You must not supply photographs that show persons under the age of 18 years smoking.
- Butt Free Australia will determine, at its discretion whether to publish (or remove from the site) any of your photos
- Butt Free Australia may edit or crop your photo at its discretion
- Butt Free Australia may use the photo without making any payment to you, including publication in hard copy material and electronic media, for purposes that Butt Free Australia sees fit
- You are the owner of the intellectual property of the photo supplied for publishing; or
- You certify that the supply of the photo will not infringe any copyright, moral right, trademark or other intellectual property right, or violate any right of privacy or publicity if published
- You must not supply photos that contain objectionable material (including pornographic material), criminal activity or material that could be described as offensive, harassing, obscene or threatening
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Butt Free Australia.
If you have any questions, queries or complaints about our policies or practices please contact KESAB environmental solutions:
Phone: 08 8234 7255
Fax: 08 8234 7266